Selected candidate will assist in performing acquisition planning services to include, but not limited to the following:
- Conducts the preparation, negotiation, acceptance, and management of government contracts and subcontracts to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Prepare procurement packages, including preparation and review of requirements documentation (e.g., Statements of Work (SOWs), Statements of Objectives (SOOs), Statement of Need (SON), Performance Work Statement (PWS)), market research documentation , independent government cost estimates (IGCEs), draft evaluation factors, applicable pre-award determinations and findings, and applicable pre-award clearances and reviews (e.g., Small Business Set-Aside Review and Information Technology Checklist);
- Duties also include reviewing contractual documents to ensure adherence to company policy, government specifications and requirements, and conformance to master agreements. Advises management of contractual rights and obligations and provides interpretation of terms and conditions.
- Coordinate tasks and attend meetings related to the development of a procurement package;
- Assist with developing contract performance management information for the monthly customer program management review.
Prepare or assist with the preparation of Determinations and Findings. Develop acquisition plans and procurement milestone schedules. Draft or assist in drafting and issuing applicable pre-award synopses; and present or assist in presenting acquisition planning documentation for higher level reviews and approvals. Prepare, evaluate, recommend for award, and recommend contract actions for Government review and signature