LMI is a not-for-profit government consulting firm, dedicated exclusively to advancing the management of the government. As a not-for-profit company, we deliver the best value for the government dollar as all revenues are directed to our mission of advancing government rather than to delivering shareholder value. We operate completely free of political and commercial bias, and we are entirely aligned with the goals of our clients. Our clients value our not-for-profit status and specialized services in logistics, intelligence, homeland security, health care, and energy and environment markets. We believe government can make a difference, and we seek talented, hardworking people who share that conviction.
LMI is seeking Senior UI Developer to support our federal client on an agile development project in Silver Spring, MD.
Work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment with a team of SME level passionate developers, product managers, and designers • Take ownership of features and functionality from Inception and design through deployment • Elegantly implement user interfaces and services using jQuery, data visualization libraries, HTML, and CSS • Front-End / Back-End integrations utilizing API calls to backend code and processing responses from the server
5+ years of experience in consuming and integrating with RESTful service
• Experience writing complex unit tests using automated TDD tasks
• Experience in designing, marking up, developing the UI of websites and/or web applications
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related subject
Previous experience supporting a federal agency
• Propensity for writing clean, maintainable, modular code
• Self-starter solving technical challenges
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in interfacing with Technical level and Product Owner personnel