The role requires an individual with a broad technical background with proficient (written and verbal) communication and organization skills to assist the Government client manage a large and diverse set of websites, systems, tools, and technologies.
- Eight years of IT consulting or IT project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- If not in the Washington D.C. metropolitan area, ability to re-locate immediately. If in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, ability to travel to and work onsite at client site.
- Website development or management experience, preferably within the federal government environment.
- System development or management experience, preferably within the federal government environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate effectively and confidently with end users, technologists, team members and executive management
- Ability to develop presentations for all levels of stakeholders
- Ability to analyze project requirements and make appropriate recommendations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to support multiple tasks simultaneously and thrive in a fast pace environment
- Ability to obtain Public Trust level clearance
Additional skills desired, but not required
- Experience supporting IT projects in the federal government
- Knowledge of (or ability to learn) subject areas such as accessibility, customer experience, cybersecurity, data centers, digital strategy, identity, credential and access management, IT policy, and/or Technology Business Management (TBM).
- Business process documentation skills
- Experience with IT governance lifecycle
- Knowledge of or ability to learn supporting technologies such as AWS, Drupal, GitHub, Google Desktop, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Tableau, Qualtrics, WordPress, and/or Zendesk
- Experience with Google Suite