- Bachelors’ degree from accredited college or university.
- Five or more years’ experience with recruiting
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with all branches of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Excellent written and verbal skills, collaborative style, positive attitude, impeccable integrity, and a track record of building, managing, and mentoring high-performing teams.
- Strong relationship builder with experience leading diverse work teams and developing strategy for enterprise-wide programs.
- Experience engaging national organizations, conducting outreach, communicating with high-level stakeholders, interacting with state and local level government, public speaking, and reporting to corporate leadership.
- Critical thinker with the ability to navigate within a complex, fast-paced organization.
- Adept at utilizing qualitative and quantitative analysis to assess organizational performances and establish standardized dashboards, roadmaps, and capture organizational best practices.
- Strong communication, influencing, and problem solving skills toward all stakeholders
- Experience with recruiting systems or demonstrated ability to learn automated systems
- Ability to travel as needed
- Able to identify passive candidates through various resources
- Have an understanding of OFCCP compliance and the ability to track requisitions for compliance
- Have a proven track record of successfully meeting key performance deadlines
- Be knowledgeable of employment laws and compliant hiring practices
- Veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces is a plus but not a requirement
SECURITY CLEARANCE STATEMENT:
Applicants selected for this position must hold an active security clearance at the polygraph level. Applicants will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. For this position, LMI will only consider applicants with current security clearances.