- Active DoD SECRET clearance or above required.
- Experience in Federal acquisition, including preparing: pre-acquisition, RFP, and source selection documents.
- Bachelor degree in information technology, business administration, management, economics, finance or other related field is required.
- 5+ years of work experience, with emphasis in Federal IT acquisition management, is required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and PowerPoint) is required.
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral, including experience giving oral presentations and briefings to clients on results.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; must be self-directed and detail oriented.
- Must be comfortable working in a client/consultant environment. Should show increasing levels of job responsibility to a level involving project management.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of federal IT regulations and requirements such as Clinger-Cohen Act, OMB information technology circulars, and federal acquisition regulations is desirable.
- Experience with State Department or DoD acquisition standards: DOSAR, DoDI5000.02, Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) certified (or equivalency) is desirable.
- Experience in related tools such as: Microsoft Excel and Project is desirable.
SECURITY CLEARANCE STATEMENT:
Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only U.S. Citizens are eligible for a security clearance. For this position, LMI will only consider applicants with security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances.