LMI is a not-for-profit government consulting firm, dedicated exclusively to advancing the management of the government. As a not-for-profit company, we deliver the best value for the government dollar as all revenues are directed to our mission of advancing government rather than to delivering shareholder value. We operate completely free of political and commercial bias, and we are entirely aligned with the goals of our clients. Our clients value our not-for-profit status and specialized services in logistics, intelligence, homeland security, health care, and energy and environment markets. We believe government can make a difference, and we seek talented, hardworking people who share that conviction.
This opportunity is for a project that is six month’s in duration.
LMI is looking for a Field Logistics Analyst consultant to join our team. The Field Logistics Analyst applies extensive technical knowledge, an operational mindset, and a consultative approach to guide and advise our federal government customer, as well as local stakeholders, on operating a nationally deployed bioterrorism detection system.
Responsibilities for this position include:
• Maintain a centralized equipment inventory database
• Track consumable supply levels and usage across the system
• Monitor ordering/spending trends to increase efficiency;
• Help forecast parts/consumable needs from historical analysis
• Collaborate with other contractor team members to provide an operational perspective to all
program management office activities
A technical or management Bachelor’s degree
• At least 2 years’ experience in operations and/or logistics
• US citizenship
• Secret level security clearance
Preferred qualifications include:
• 4 to 6 years’ experience in emergency management/response or environmental monitoring
operations and/or logistical support
• Familiarity with Tableau or other data visualization software
• Familiarity with database languages specifically SQL, R
• Military or first responder experience
• Experience supporting and working with federal, state and/or local government agencies or
• DHS Suitability