Responsible for assisting the Quality System Manager in planning, developing, implementing, and optimizing the quality management process. Key responsibilities include:
- Develops and implements processes, procedures, tools, templates, and checklists that advance LMI's quality management objectives.
- Provides consulting to managers and staff on the implementation of quality and process improvement initiatives.
- Develops and implements QMS training; providing coaching in various life-cycle models and use of tools.
- Prepares for, participates in, and leads (as appropriate) external quality evaluations; including CMMI appraisals and SCAMPI events, ISO audits – ISO 9001, AS9100, ISO 20000, and ISO 27000
- Performs internal audits against various standards/models including ISO 9001, ISO 2000, ISO 27000, and CMMI; utilizing risk-based thinking to identify root causes of deviations and potential preventive controls.
- Communicates and engages with all LMI staff on QMS procedures and changes; leading discussion groups and process implementation efforts.
- Supports Business Development in writing/customizing quality sections within proposals.
- Prepares for and participates in Management Review Boards to highlight the overall health of project performance and effectiveness of the QMS.