Works collaboratively with markets, service lines, and enterprise services groups to lead pricing strategies, research, estimation, and consolidation for multi-service-line and market pursuits.
Plans and leads several price-to-win initiatives for large scale (50 million+), highly strategic, and complex deals. Able to work independently and think strategically.
Evaluates and modifies pricing techniques of service-line offerings to expand profitability in line with financial targets. Able to present and communicate findings and share insights with stakeholders including key organizational business leaders.
Works in collaboration with capture, competitive analysis, and pricing teams to develop pricing strategies to support overall price-to-win strategy.
Responsible for managing the pricing strategy and ensuring it is current with market and business trends. Able to turn large data sets into actionable insights and recommend ways to drive improved business profitability.
Participates in the creation of proposals, sales, and implementation plans for products and services by conducting market surveys and analysis.
Participates in development and implementation of strategic pricing tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Business Management.
- 8 -10 years of professional services experience with pricing support, strategy analytics, and solutioning, preferably in a federal government environment.
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel for the development of cost models, pivot tables, macro development, and integration with other desktop tools.
- Experience in development of pricing methods, tools, and service-line delivery.
- Familiarity with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS).
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the ability to meet simultaneous deadlines.
- Ability to conduct and communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner.
- Self-starter with excellent leadership skills in a growth business environment.
- Team player who can collaborate cross-functionally and across organizations and divisions.
- May consider qualified applicants outside of the National Capital Region.
- Applicants selected for this position may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. For this position, LMI will only consider applicants with current security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances. Please note that only U.S. Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed