The primary responsibility for this position is to support LMI’s planning and coordination activities (e.g. conferences, seminars, VTCs, DCOs, staff coordination, etc.).
- Assist the client by leading, facilitating, or participating in derived branch activities, and assist in preparing assessments and reports efforts.
- Provide input to monthly status reports and in-process reviews.
- Assist in the preparation of information briefings, point papers, reports and assessments to support the needs of the client – based on specific problem statements.
- Assist in the authoring, editing and recommendation of changes to documents.
- Provide trip reports/after action reports for each staff visit, seminar and conference.
- Maintain and update unclassified and classified electronic information archives.
- Assist with related Task Management Tool (TMT) taskings, point papers, and presentations as required.
- Other duties as assigned by the client.
- Support senior leadership and division meetings to include VTC and seminar sessions.