LMI is actively seeking a Management Analyst in Huntsville, AL.
Working independently, performs Management Analyst duties necessary to meet the needs of PEO, Aviation, in administering the Table of Distribution and Allowance (TDA) manpower document and talent management process for the organization. This includes the following:
• Responsible for accurately maintaining the Table of Distribution and Allowance (TDA) manpower document. Provides recommendations and assistance through analytical and evaluative methods to requirements such as identifying, distributing and reallocating positions (civilian and military) throughout the organization.
• Accounts for all military, civilian and contractor spaces allocated to assigned organizations per TDA documentation. Reviews and analyzes manpower submissions and assures TDA documents reflect actual organization structure, prepares audit trail of all organizational and manpower-related changes and actions. Prepares justification and forwards changes, corrections, and revisions to the TDA for approval.
• Prepares strength reports and staffing charts, compiles data required by survey and inspection teams. Recommends the distribution of manpower authorizations/allocations based upon workload requirements, higher headquarters guidance, available funding, etc. Performs local manpower surveys. Included in this process is the identification of specific space reductions and impact statements of the recommendations.
• Provides detailed analysis and recommendations for improvement in the utilization of manpower resources to meet current and/or new missions to ensure staffing levels are maintained within the TDA.
• Maintain configuration control and coordinate input for civilian talent management tracking system and associated software based products (Excel based.)
• Performs tracking of core Department of the Army civilian education, experiential, and training requirements and history to facilitate and effective talent management rotation.