You will provide high-level administrative support to the federal and contractor teams within a large program management office (PMO) charged with planning, acquiring, and managing the operation of technology and capabilities to keep our borders safe. Representative responsibilities:
- Facilitate daily office operations (e.g., scheduling and coordinating meetings, calendar management, general office logistics).
- Attend and participate in meetings, take meeting notes, record taskers and actions, and update the staff when necessary.
- Prepare briefings as appropriate.
- Manage divisional scheduling and disseminate changes in a timely manner to the appropriate staff. Review schedules proactively and make necessary changes. Interface with meeting attendees and stakeholders to coordinate and support meetings and other events.
- Review incoming and outgoing divisional correspondence, including presentations, briefings, and reports; check for formatting, proofread, and edit as necessary; prepare documents for signature and ensure proper routing through the staff.
- Coordinate travel logistics and itineraries. Assemble a trip folder or book with background information, maps, details, and other travel information. Interface with the hotel, rental car company, travel agency, the PMO executives and stakeholders, and other personnel to troubleshoot, update, cancel, and reconcile actions related to travel.
- Monitor travel-related government card expenses and charges and ensure proper action is taken. Research and apply government travel policies, guidelines, and other controls, and disseminate to the staff to ensure compliance. Assist the government and contractors with developing and reconciling travel authorizations and vouchers.
- Update rosters, calendar invites, and address lists, and schedule new employee meet-and-greets with the PMO’s leadership. Gather forms, assist with training, provide information pertaining to creation requests for HQDA network access accounts, ensure equipment is issued, and assist with workspace and laptop set-up.