You will provide high-level administrative support for a large, complex project consisting of a 160-person team working across multiple work streams, including multiple subcontractors, with some team members assigned to a specific portfolio or project and others providing matrixed support across programs. The majority of the team will be at the client site and/or telework; the team will have significant travel to stations on the southwest and other borders.
- Facilitate daily office operations (e.g., scheduling and coordinating meetings, calendar management, and general office logistics).
- Attend and participate in meetings, take meeting notes, record taskers and actions, and update the staff when necessary.
- Prepare briefings as appropriate.
- Manage scheduling and disseminate changes in a timely manner to the appropriate staff. Review schedules proactively and make necessary changes. Interface with meeting attendees and stakeholders to coordinate and support meetings and other events.
- Review incoming and outgoing correspondence, including presentations, briefings, and reports; check for formatting, proofread, and edit as necessary; prepare documents for signature and ensure proper routing through the staff.
- Coordinate travel logistics and itineraries. Assemble a trip folder or book with background information, maps, details, and other travel information. Interface with the hotel, rental car company, travel agency, and other personnel to troubleshoot, update, cancel, and reconcile actions related to travel.
- Monitor travel-related expenses and ensure proper action is taken. Research and apply government travel policies, guidelines, and other controls, and disseminate to the staff to ensure compliance. Assist with developing and reconciling travel authorizations and vouchers.
- Update rosters, calendar invites, and address lists, and schedule new employee meet-and-greets with the team’s leadership
- Gather forms, assist with training, provide information pertaining to creation requests for network access accounts, ensure equipment is issued, and assist with workspace and laptop set-up.