The following are REQUIRED qualifications for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in contracting, economics, business or similar field.
- Twenty or more years of government experience in performing the full range of federal government pre-award and post-award activities utilizing various types of contracts.
- Twenty or more years of government experience demonstrating expert knowledge of federal contracting regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Twenty or more years of demonstrated government experience planning and evaluating procurement and contracting programs and operations.
- Demonstrated government experience in developing and recommending policies and procedures and other guidelines in support of Federal procurement and contracting programs.
The following are DESIRED qualifications for this position:
- Demonstrated experience planning, managing and completing multiple concurrent projects.
- Demonstrated experience with program management.
- Demonstrated experience briefing senior level representatives.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating requirements across multiple organizations.
- Certification in Program/Project Management from a nationally recognized organization (federal, state or private).