LMI is currently seeking a Junior Data Engineer within LMI’s Advanced Analytics service line to support the design and implementation of business critical data management & engineering solutions. The position will support the development of an electronic procurement system that is capable of processing contract requirements electronically from inception to closeout. This is a modernization effort that replaces legacy systems and other ancillary procurement systems and portals.
The ideal candidate will have direct, applied experience with one or more of the following areas:
- Develop data structures and systems to support the generation of business insights
- Knowledge and experience in overall ETL processes
- Define, design, and develop data flow diagrams, data dictionaries, and logical and physical models
- Define data requirements, document data elements, and capture and maintain metadeta
- Identify and clean incomplete, incorrect, inaccurate or irrelevant data
- Archive and store data for long-term retention
- Adhere to compliance and audit requirements for data storage, architecture, cybersecurity, etc.