The Market & Program Finance Manager is a leader within LMI’s Finance department and is responsible for leading and driving key finance and operations management areas and initiatives within the Market (i.e. Business Unit) and Program/Project Finance (Project Control) function. This position requires someone with progressive leadership and hands-on experience in a Finance and Project Control / Program Finance setting for a Government Contractor, a positive attitude and ownership mentality.
Key success factors:
- Government Contracting Financial acumen and experience – experience working in a finance lead role supporting medium/large scale operations and programs
- Able to develop/maintain business partnerships across levels of the organization (analysts to SVPs) through consistent and reliable finance and business management and advisory
- Experience in developing, supervising, coaching, and mentoring Financial Analysts
- Organization and process orientation to develop or enhance key finance process areas including budgeting & planning, financial reporting, EAC management, subcontractor management, etc.
- Leadership and willingness to drive change and transformation across market, programs, and finance function
- Willingness and ability to roll-up sleeves and perform detailed tasks
- Positive outlook and proven ability to work across the organization in an effective and collaborative manner to accomplish goals and objectives