LMI is currently seeking a data engineer within LMI’s Advanced Analytics service line to support the design and implementation of business critical data management & engineering solutions.
This position is located in Austin, TX
The ideal candidate will have direct, applied experience with one or more of the following areas:
- Develop data structures and systems to support the generation of business insights
- Knowledge and experience in overall ETL processes
- Maintain data infrastructure and develop scripts for regular processes
- Define, design, and develop data flow diagrams, data dictionaries, and logical and physical models
- Define data requirements, document data elements, and capture and maintain metadeta
- Identify and clean incomplete, incorrect, inaccurate or irrelevant data
- Identify new opportunities to use data to improve business performance
- Communicate and present data by developing reports using Tableau or Business Intelligence tools
- Adhere to compliance and audit requirements for data storage, architecture, cybersecurity, etc.