LMI is a not-for-profit mission focused, government consulting firm, dedicated exclusively to advancing the management of the government. We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant and partner to two Service Line (SL) leaders based out of our Tysons, VA headquarters. LMI’s Service Lines are lines of business for LMI that focus on delivering exceptional consulting solutions and well-qualified project teams to our government customers. This role will report to the Service Line leaders. This role will provide a full range of executive assistance and administrative functions, meeting planning, invoices and other business processes.
• Bachelor's degree or higher preferred.
• 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant in a business environment required. C-suite experience is preferred.
• Strong time management skills and ability to coordinate and prioritize projects and assignments with little supervision. Must be self-directed and detail oriented in completing assigned projects and tasks.
• Strong interpersonal and listening skills; the ability to think ahead, take initiative, and stay up-to-speed with constantly shifting priorities.
• Excellent communication skills required. Ability to compose, write, edit, and proofread a variety of internal and external general business correspondence, memoranda, proposals, presentations, and management reports essential.
• Strong proficiency with word processing, presentation, and basic spreadsheets. Experience with Microsoft Office programs such as Excel and Power Point required.
• Maintain regular, punctual attendance.
• Strong service orientation providing prompt, courteous, and professional service. Serve as liaison between SL leads and LMI staff.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Able to contribute to a professional work environment by demonstrating integrity, promoting teamwork, and fostering positive communication while balancing team priorities.
• Able to build and maintain professional relationships throughout the organization.
• Able to work effectively in a deadline oriented environment is essential.
• Able to maintain familiarity with current LMI policies and procedures.
• Experience in working with highly confidential information and situations. Able to maintain absolute confidentiality and discretion in all matters required.
SECURITY CLEARANCE STATEMENT:
Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. For this position, LMI will only consider applicants with current security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances. Please note that only U.S. Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.