LMI seeks all-source analysts to work onsite with our client in Northern Virginia.
At LMI we understand the need for innovative ideas and fresh thinking that lead to constructive change, progress, and greater advancements in HUMINT tradecraft support. We seek the best and brightest minds and strive to maintain an environment that encourages brilliant thought, collaboration, inspiration, and great ideas that leads to excellence in the Intelligence Community at every level. If you are looking for an intelligence career opportunity and not just another job, LMI is the place for you. LMI is a trusted HUMINT advisor to the Intelligence Community—free from commercial or political bias and dedicated to the mission of advancing the full spectrum of mission-driven government intelligence support.
• Utilize Sponsor tools and methodologies to identify and assess available data
• Help distill complex data and relationships into succinct and effective language/reports
• Assist in the development of plans
• Support requirements
• Help conduct analysis to develop relevant plans
• Identify and recommend approaches to advance priorities
• Use knowledge of customer tools and capabilities to advance objectives
• Apply relevant regulations and policy directives to projects
• Aid in the research and analyze related information
• Support analytics to coordinate, document, and monitor progress and make recommendations to move projects forward
• Support written documentation and written evaluation and reports on projects and related technologies
• Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge and experience in Sponsor research tools and techniques
• Ability to analyze data and research results
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office suite
• Excellent organizational skills to address complex issues
Bachelor’s Degree (or 5 years relevant work experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree) and 1 or more years of work experience related to the requirement
Security Clearance Statement:
TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required. Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. LMI will only consider applicants with current security clearances. Please note that only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
LMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer-all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.